Vernon, BC - Thursday, July 30, 2020
At Kal Tire, the safety and well-being of our team members, our customers, and the communities in which we operate continues to be our number one priority. As provinces begin to carefully reopen and many activities transition back to what they were pre-COVID-19 at Kal Tire, we remain committed to supporting our customers with vehicle services, whether for personal or commercial use. All our locations will continue to follow all public health guidance to protect both our team members and our customers.
To ALL our valued customers, in order to adhere to strict physical distancing:
- Stores will allow the recommended number of customers to wait in store, we ask that you please adhere to all mask-wearing and social distancing requirements where they are applicable
- Team members and customers must maintain a safe 2 metre distance from others as required
- Preferred payment for service is by debit or credit. Cash payments will only be accepted when payment by non-contact methods is prohibitive.
Our commitment to cleaning and responsible operating include:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures, including all touchpoints on vehicles before and after being serviced
- Team members adhering to physical distancing, proper hand washing and cough etiquette practices
- Reinforcing socially responsible sick leave policies and requiring team members to stay home if sick
- Strict protocols for reporting illness, self-isolation and/or self-quarantine until such time they are no longer required by health authorities
For PASSENGER and LIGHT TRUCK personal use vehicles:
For our COMMERCIAL customers:
We will continue to provide our regular offering of sales and service. Customers can continue to request commercial truck service in-person on the truck pad during business hours, by calling your local store for 24/7 Emergency Road Service. Visit kaltire.com for store locations and hours.
For our LIGHT DUTY FLEET customers:
For LDF commercial customers (e.g. pick-up trucks, cargo vans, sedans), we will continue to provide our regular service offering on a by-appointment basis only. Appointments for LDF services can be booked by contacting your regular store during business hours.
We thank you for your patience and understanding and your valued business. We will continue to take all necessary steps to ensure our stores are a safe place for everyone and be guided by the recommendations of government and health authorities.
All of us at Kal Tire feel deeply for those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We salute all our leaders and those who have worked tirelessly to keep Canadians healthy and safe during this time.